It was amazing; Mr. Kong’s son was like... wow! Way better than anyone of us in the club. Way better than XZ and even YL. OMG, he’s like just around 9+ yr old and he could play so well. Heard from Mr. Kong that his son learnt the instrument from his grandfather and not from him... couldn’t really practise that day after his son played a song that YL has been playing… it was way better than YL some say and that he might just jump after hearing him play... haiz~ went home quite sad~
Was suppose to go TYP with GP cos I’m meeting my friends Anting there after our practice… told her in advance before our practice and she was okay with it… than after practice, I was like waiting for her… but than she didn’t budge stay there until I ask her if she’s going home than she tell me she is meeting Weng Chuang and the gang at Tampines… so I go off first and I was late meeting her in the end… haiz~
*why is this so...*

没有评论:
发表评论