Oh my! I was late in meeting Marianne and Rain… I’m sure I will get a scolding from them de… haiz… but I have no choice, I had to do my online posting and blog for my WISP (my lvl3 IS). I left my house quite late… sigh~ got to Bugis and walked together with them… three blur ones… not knowing how to get to the New National Library… along the way we talked about school and gossips about boys… one complained that her School has no nice looking guys... and I commented some things that only they will know *heh*… anyway walk the new library and it was cool… went in and I saw a girl from RGS playing really well on her guitar… the notes that I can’t play well/ clear, she could play it sharp and clear… and we saw other showcase of talents from other school… nice!
Than I help to take photos of them performing in for the TPY guitar club’s guitar network… after the whole thing end, they wanted to have dinner together… so, I followed them… haiz~ I can’t believe it! The guys can’t seem to make up their mind on where to eat dinner. In the end have to let us, girls help them make a decision… haiz… guys please don’t be so wishy-washy… anyway, YH was with us at Mos Burger while the rest of the 5-6 guys went opposite to eat chicken rice I think… TH returned, saying that there wasn’t enough seats… lucky we didn’t listen St. S and stick with the choice… or I’ll was d*mn irritated by the next person who couldn’t make up his/her mind.
Any way after that I decide to go home than YH says that they will also take bus 61… I am like so happy that there are people to accompany me home… *^.^* or I’ll have to take the bus alone… so I waited for them again… than Jon says that he wanted to take the MRT… than I had to go take bus 51/ other bus on my own (d*mn I shouldn’t even be waiting for them… what a waste of my time…) in the end I had to take bus alone… well, this makes me hating Bugis even more than ever… why I hate it is because I am not familiar with the place… what I’m angry or rather irritated about is that they call me later to tell me that they are taking bus 61 again after I have walked to the new Nanyang Academy of Arts to take bus 147… being very tried I was also sitting on the wrong bus stop… haha… luckily I found that out before my bus came…haiz~ anyway I’m too tired to say anything else… when I went home, I got a scolding from my mother… d*mn~ or rather my mother was angry with me for coming home later than intended… was so angry that I didn’t eat my dinner when I got home…
*what did i do to get this treatment?*
2005年11月6日
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)

没有评论:
发表评论