2005年11月23日

Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire – The Movie

Went to Bugis’s Shaw Organisation, to watch the 3.15pm Harry Potter movie... my dad’s company managed to book a theatre for their employees bring their family to watch the movie… kind of like the family day for the company… or rather some kind of employee benefit… so we can also get the tickets a little bit cheaper… :)

Walked in with high hopes of the movie but I walked out a bit disappointed with it. I feel that it is not as good as the last segment (Prisoner of Azkaban) which was way better in my opinion… of cos this is what I feel… but Gina say don’t agree with me…

I did know about the rest but I feel that the story doesn’t seem “complete” unlike the rest of the Harry Potter series. Felt lost after watching it… the excitement is still there but not really exciting to me…


*i need some magical power*

Below are some pictures i got from the offical website...


*all "fighting" for the goblet of fire*




*they have all grown up*

没有评论: