Today is finally the Day most of our club members have been waiting for... it's the Family Concert... "Ta-DA"~ we got exciting program line up for famliy and friends... of cos, i am sick that day (it all started on wed)... went to see the doctor in the morning so was late for the rehearsal...
Later I found that Michelle was also sick along with some girls from the guitar side… wow, I’m not the only sick gal ha~
Well, after long work and preparation, Family Concert 2005 (FC05) is finally over… wow, after weeks and weeks of preparation and coming back to school for the whole of the holiday was… well, worth it I guess… but the sad part was my friends didn’t come in the end because didn’t go and remind them since one of my friend “kanna” dengue fever and was hospitalized… but she was later discharged sometime before our concert… so let her rest bah~
Anyway I had lots of “hiccups” along the way… everything was well for except for the song “孤单北半球”… I am no good… I screwed up the whole thing I think… that was really bad… than Xian Zhi was really good lah… kept telling me that it was okay… (He might be lying to make me feel better) but anyway thanks… same goes to Yong Kang… both of you were great…
Went home dead tired haha… I think I’ll end here… I’ll post up photos in a few days… that’s all folks~
*i want to have my life back*
2005年10月29日
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)

没有评论:
发表评论