Hmm… today is Marry’s birthday… oh no, I forgot, I also have my evaluation today… argh! It was horrible… I didn’t do very well… haiz my intonation is bad… oh my god…
I called Marianne and ask her to buy the cake (she is having the same idea as me ha~) cos I’m late for the evaluation (as expected)… than, I was shocked to find than Su Fang was not coming… than “Winter Evening” would have only 2 people instead of 3 people unlike the rest of the senior group…
During the rehearsal in the evening, we plan the cake put at a place she would not know… than we brought it to LT26… she was surprised… we song “Happy Birthday” three times :) but the surprise is, the cream is not to “sa-boh” her… but it is for Marcus and the rest to “sa-boh” each other… ha~
We later cake the cake in the club house… and I went home while she had a de-brief meeting with the Family Concert Com…
*is it me or it's juz you leaving me....*
2005年10月20日
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)

没有评论:
发表评论