2005年10月27日

FC Concert & Marianne's Bdae

Its Marianne’s birthday on the 28th of October, but we are celebrating it in advance because most of us will not be in the club house on the Friday… so on the rehearsal like marry, we sang her birthday song than she cuts her ice-cream cake… looks yummy >.< (I also wanna have it) haha~ it has three different flavours… there are “chocolate, vanilla and strawberry”. Well, a lot has happen today; I had been practising the skit we need to do for family concert… hehe~ went off well… but if his girlfriend is there on Saturday, than it’s better for her to do it lor… I think~ We practise it during dinner… haha~ thought of a lot of funny stuff for Jonathon (got to pretend he doesn’t know English) than Irwan would speak Chinese… what fun… than, I went to eat chicken rice for dinner >.< A lot of things happen too after dinner… sigh~ T.T Went home really late today again…


*what in the world is happening?*

没有评论: