2004年12月8日

Your Life Story?

It's a lazy afternoon,
I was going to a class which I thought as most people would find boring..
it's LMS(life management skill) argh... To me I think it's boring.. cos I learnt it in another school.. However, I found this interesting after I saw my teacher.. I look I know it would be fun in her class..
she told us able how she worked her way to the top.. It's a touching and sad story.. i almost cried.. How she lost her mother and was not with her most of the time for gatherings and outings.. How she regrets it that she did not have any picyures of her and her mother in any photographs the family had taken..
it's how it goes.. you will never feel that it is important to you until you lost it.. treasure what you have people or when you regret it, you might not have the time to do something about it.. cos you could never turn back time..
so have you treasured your love ones yet? hug them? tell them that you loved them? if you haven't do so now.. tell them how much you missed them, etc
well, i have... have you?

没有评论: