Wendy told me a bad news… she has decided to tender… haiz… another friend going~ so sad… and I was about to meet WX before class starts at 6.45pm… so I stayed for a while and talked to her and left at 6 which is the time I suppose to meet him… sigh~ so than he walked me to class and than he left to have dinner with his army friends.
Guess who I saw in class? I saw a couple of my poly and ITE friends. Thou I didn’t really wanna see one of my poly friends there, but I was glad I saw SH instead of you know who (iron lady). Told SH, GP previously told me that our you know who is currently working in the same company as her. Thou they are in the same department but they are with a different team. Thank god…GP is not in the same team with her.
he's so sweet...

没有评论:
发表评论