I went to met WX after going back to office at around 2.30pm thinking that he would knock off at 3.30pm. That’s because I “fly kite” and didn’t meet him yesterday so today meet him. However, he couldn’t knock off due to the company’s promotional event. Went to the event which took place at Douby Gaut (opposite Parkmall’s green patch of grass) waited till 4pm and I was like so bored becos there is nothing in around the place to explore. Douby Exchange was like an empty “city”... haiz… after less than 5 minutes, I finished exploring the area. So I went to This Fashion and I shopped for less than an hour and I could go out. Oh my how did I manage to shop with my friends? Maybe it is because I helped them to see if the shirt or skirt is nice or not. But I usually don’t buy things. I usually don’t shop for clothes but instead, I shopped for useless stuff like vcds or cds, I could like stay there for as long as I like. Waited for him till around 4pm I think than we went to eat at “Aijesen” the Japanese Ramen. Well, the service really not up to standard. Than we walked, talked and left the place. As I wanna take the bus, he decides to walk with me to the bus stop which is so sweet of him. When we reached Somerset, we saw PY and JQ too however they didn’t see us…
Thanks for everything brother. =D

没有评论:
发表评论