2007年3月6日

Earthquake? I feel dizzy!

Well, had a long morning meeting on production and other admin work and off we are back in the office at around 11am…

After I am back in the comfort of my seat, I suddenly felt dizzy and later, my friend asked if I felt a shake? And I said I did. We kind of panic and ask our colleague beside us and she felt it too. At first what I thought was that I was sick and having a dizzy spell but I was wrong. Than, our big boss in our department than came out and asked what happen. His secretary informs him that there is a shake and that it might be an earthquake tremor that affects our building. He asked us to go out for an early lunch… so I and my colleagues went to have lunch at a “safe” place. As we notice that other office building around us are also affected. Therefore, we went to eat at the underpass – Raffles eXchange. Than went to BK to chat as our building is being close. We even have a on the site “live” reporter as our friend went back to the office but later came back as it’ll take another 2 hours for us to be able to go back there.

Than when we are able to go back, it’s around 2pm and the boss said that we can go home. Argh~ and I have class tonight. Therefore, I drag myself back home and rest before going to my night class. What an interesting day. But I am still shaken by the experience. I need to calm myself!

没有评论: