2007年3月16日

Are u Ready? Prepare for GLORY!!!



Go to the offical website for the Movie 300 => http://300themovie.warnerbros.com//

The Plot:

This is an action adventure. The movie was faithfully adapted from the graphic novel 300 by Frank Miller in which Spartan King Leonidas and his 300 Spartans fought to the last man against Persian King Xerxes and his massive army. Facing insurmountable odds, the Spartans' heroism and sacrifice inspires all of Greece to unite against the Persian invaders.

What I Think:

Actually I didn't wanna join my colleagues (friends) in this movie. Cos there are just plies and plies of work to complete. I have not done my timesheet yet (gasp!)… haiz… but, boy am I glad that I did… It was a splendid movie. This is what I would call it as the movie event of the year. It is an exciting movie… involves with love, hate, lust, courage and family… surprise that you can see that in a war epic movie? Well don’t be… it’s a movie worth watching even if u have to go to the cinema in the weekends it is still worth taking that $10 out of your pocket.


Well, after watching the movie at Cathy House, we went home while the rest went to Plaza Singapura (PS) for some late night snacks. Well, I’ll say that they are a bunch of very nice friends… they actually called to ask if I reached home safety. Haiz... how I miss my other feathered friend (aka ting) heh~ may be we are going to meet up next sun… hehe~ ttfn


没有评论: