I feel that it is really nice to be a kid. You don’t have to worry much about things. Most decisions are made by your parents. However, as you grow older, responsibility grows. I feel that I’m still restricted to do many things, but whatever you do, you are responsible for it, and you are “bind” by the goals you set or by your parents.
What is it all about?? I don’t know. It’s just like Peter Pan in “Never-land”.
What I don’t know is, it’s tough to be “tough”. Sigh~ I don’t want to be a grown-up.
Well, just let me be an over–age “Peter Pan”. Let me be childish, child-like, whatever. I just don’t want to be seen as an adult. I don’t want to think of complicated stuff.
This is some crap that I just wanna say.
*I need space to breathe and say hello *

没有评论:
发表评论