2005年8月24日

HIYA

I know I have not been writing for a long time, for ages… have been busy and~ I have so many things to write about, too many complains to write about… so it’s no surprise why I put off my blog for so long… T.T

Firstly, I do not know where I should start with writing … have been unable to get ideas to write…

Than, I have been too busy… clearing all projects and all… lucky for me I have not been so sick like the first term of the school… only that I have a bad stomach which will cause me pain whenever I eaten something wrong (they call it a weak stomach)… T.T

=End of Story=

Now, I have been going up to Sebast’s club house (Buddhist Society) and we were there studying for tests and we were there doing our blaw rehearsal for our presentation. Wow! Going school early (although I’m still late) but in any case I’m come to school early lah… why have we gone to his club? It’s because the “god” is there to protect us… this is proven because we go there to do most of our projects, and we manage to get good results for them. (Hmm… unbelievable I think) my results are better now… but I still get frustrated easily by noise and irritated people who does what they should not have do.

Other irritating matters come from our club issues especially “D” guy. Haiz~ he is killing my inspiration and my brain cells. I feel for my “team mates” but haiz…

I'll end now... as I'm too tired to think any more!


*days are hard to pass, but it end so quickly*

没有评论: