2005年7月2日

Excuse Me, Are U Busy? | 华乐之约。

Yesterday, the” evil black pig" called after he caught me on MSN messenger, wanted me to get out of my nice warm bed just to go to the damn Plaza Singapore Shopping Centre for dinner. Than, a while later, my "brother"(WC) also called... i also dun want to move... Tired le i want to sleep and of cos it's becos i am sick... got a slight fever in the afternoon...

The next day, I started my day late... went to clementi to get 2 slice of cake for pei hua (one mango n the other strawberry) dun noe she'll like it or not... asked lin but... than lin called... give her advise as to what to wear for the concert later(maybe not much of advise la but still can lor)… hahaha… than after that I reached school, met pei hua juz as I was about to walk into the club house… my plan was destroyed... haiz~ help! Than I have to hurry take my violin while the rest of the guitar members were busy shifting and moving the things in the club house… it sounds like they are tearing the house apart!

*lazy to move around*

NP's CASS: Chinese Orchestra Concert “音库”

Than, the finale of the night! We went to Singapore Concert Hall to support Wen Xi? Nah, just wanted to listen to the songs… it’s really nice… I loved it… it’s totally unlike the previous Chinese Orchestra that I go in the past to support my friend (Ying Hui)… but I was late :( I was at the Tanjong Pagar MRT at 7pm… asked vin and lin to go eat frist at Tanjong Pagar Market there eat… as I forgot which exit is the one I ask them to find lor.. telling them is very near the NTUC… than they say they go Maxwell market to eat… thinking that it was very near, I said: “Ok lor, later I reach liao go find you all” than when i reach, it's far from near, I had to walk a long way down to Maxwell Market(btw, it's near chinatown lor)… argh~ sad~ *mayb because i gave them the wrong direction... cos it's a long time since i went back to Tanjong Pagar area* but it’s okay I thought… they must had finish their dinner le so we can go there straight away… but I was wrong, they ordered claypot rice and they waited for 1 hr? for it? argh~ but than, when I reach there, I also sat down and help finish it…*Though I complain but it's nice eating with the both of u* than we walk down from streets to streets to find the place only to find gasp! It’s just not far away from us later… haiz~ than we went in the concert hall.. paiseh~ so late go in… we listen for two song than it’s interval le… haiz… than again, we were quite nosiy when we were they too… haiz the usher there, I hate them… :’( humph~ don’t let me see them again… hmm... I think we'r being stared >.< ttfn~

*mambo to the beat of the chinese orchestra!*

没有评论: