2005年7月9日

The Evaluation!

Argh woke up in the morning with a bad stomachache *wonder if it’s because of the durian I ate yesterday* the durian (it was brought by my aunt cos she wants us to do something) was yummy though I had to do some thing in exchange for this… but than, I got to endure this… haiz… woke up early at 6am after sleeping at 1.30am… than went toilet once before my breakfast than twice after my breakfast… conclusion, I didn’t eat anything… dragged my self to club house for evaluation… I dread it… cos I know my intonation s**ks and my timing too off liao when I’m inside… argh~ how? JP and XZ say I got to practice more… Than I was hungry… wanted to go eat lunch le but had to wait for them… during practice, I screwed up and play everything either too sharp/ too flat… after practice (I dun feel like wanting to practice after all that), I pack my things, borrowed my violin back home, than locked the door with XZ and the rest of the gang… cross the bridge with XZ n James.. cos he(James) going to Queensway shopping centre… than I went msn to talk… had a chat with Ming Hua and Yu Hang to “complain” about my stress~ haha sometimes it’s nice to complain but I can’t do that too often… cos they are also stress mah ~.~

ttfn~

*for tomorrow will be a better day i hope*

1 条评论:

Linn 说...

HOhoho! Don't worry. I am on the same grade as you're. whahaha. my intonation and timing sucks too. Woohoo! Anyway it's already over. Look at me. I am getting more and more lazy. whahaha.
Enjoy the fun. =P
Common tests is coming! Study hard.