Today is such a bad day for me... haiz... My projected "screwed" up and the teacher called us up to ask us to hand in our project in Mel... That’s for my EAA project... Damn! Idoit teacher... hate her from then... she did not really teach us much also in some ways.. Somehow, that day was also NPstrings Tea Party... we went to club house to help out and took the food to Blk 51B... wow tired ar… lin and I went first… we carried the most! Than went we go back, hehe~ we found lots of people there le... but not many of them carry the food esp the guys! not fair... haha ( actually I’m ok with it.. trains my stamina cos I’m fat now... :) wahaha~ hmm... the games, I didn’t join in much... cos of the terrible project thingy... so we took our time to eat than we drew on Jonathon’s injured leg… haha~ Than we join them in double wacko, fill-in-the-blanks and the friendship dance. And my brother left without waiting for me :’( “evil”
ttfn~
*hope that tnl would be a better day*

没有评论:
发表评论