2005年6月25日

Stay at club house for the longest time..

It had been a slow day... waiting for my brother in the club house again after I end my IS... yes... it's the end of one of my IS module, Business Etiquette & Image … why has it been the longest day? It’s a long story… I have to wait for them to come back to club house so that I could lock the club house. All the instructors are back except for the cellos instructors and “freshies”… usually YY would have left the school early and let WX to teach but today… haiz then JP and 5zar left me and my brother in the club house and left us there… (真是没义气啊!) had to call them to come back than they come back... not only that, they want to brorrow instrument also didn't say earlier... have to think for so long, than have to choose so long than can! haiz~ I very tired le! both my brother n I wanted to go home as fast as possible de... haiz... so I went home later again... I fall asleep while I did my work when I got home...

*tml is another long day*

没有评论: