2008年8月15日

Day 1 - Melbourne

Hello Melbourne!



Couldn't hide my excitement and I really really couldn't sleep on the plane to Melbourne.



The night flight was beautiful. I saw the stars and the big bright moon hanging rite outside my window. For the first time I really felt that I was looking at the stars. It is really a beauty. Too bad I could not take photos of it cos its really dark outside the photos look pitch black if you asked me. I wonder how we could take a photo of the stars =)



It was a long six (6) hours flight. Thou I was taking the Singapore Airlines, I felt that the space between each seat was like quite squeezy. Maybe its because we are in the economy class.



After three (3) movies and supper ard 2am and we finally reach Melbourne at around 9am (7am SGT) and we are here!!

没有评论: