2008年4月11日

Kuriya Resturant @ Raffles City

Had lunch with my insurance agent today at a very nice and cosy restaurant... I'll say that its a rather high end restaurant... its actually located at Raffles City Shopping Center, Basement 1. I forgot the name of the restaurant. For starters the restaurant is covered in black, simple design which give you a feel for "zen". The food is really expensive I'll say. My premium tempura don cost me about $26+ but it comes with large serving of rice, the tempura is fresh (consist of the scallop, mushroom, veggie, etc) yummy...





































He had a set of tempura too... but his set has sashimi and soft shell crab. His set cost about $25+.


Our "set" comes with a cold dish,

We also had dessert... Vanilla ice cream with two honey melon and five (5) strawberry. Yes, 5 strawberry. Well, they placed it in an interesting way. Get a bowl, place crushed ice in the bowl. place 5 strawberry (sliced in half) "standing" on the ice. Then, pour some condense milk. i wonder how much it cost.

According to the waiter, the restaurant has some special food. Well, the food / dessert actually goes with the season in Japan. (i.e. now its the season for sakura, strawberry, honey melon, etc) how I wish to try the sakura dessert. However, I am too full.... X|


He also suggest other good Japaneses restaurant like:-
Gyu Kaku Japanese BBQ Restaurant @ Chijmes
Rakuzen (Raku Zen) @ Millenia Walk
Hanabi @ Odean towers


p/s: who wants to go there with me?

没有评论: