2007年7月14日

Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix & Jacky Cheung’s World Tour 2007

Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix



Picture above from http://www.harrypotterorderofthephoenix.com/

Woke up early today for the anticipated movie of the year - “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix” which my father manage to get the tickets for a discounted price from his company. It’s actually a company event in which every year they will have an event which they will give discounted movie tickets for blockbusters of the year. Well, I was actually quite disappointed again. But I could feel the “darkness” in the movie. I guess I cried at some moments of the show. However, there are some happy and funny moments, which made me laugh. Especially, the part when the twin brothers (Fred and George Weasley) let out the fireworks during an exam was really great. Well, other than that, you will have to see it to know how I feel…


Jacky Cheung’s World Tour 2007

I actually manage to sleep for an hour until my sister violently woke me up to prepare to go for the concert. I manage to drag myself out, bathe and prepare to go out. We waited for the bus and it seems forever… we took 196 and alight at opposite Suntec and waited for bus 16 at the bus stop. The bus stop seems crowded and everyone seems to be waiting for the same bus. Than, I saw Karin and her hubby and we walked there together. Enjoyed the show but my sister just didn’t like the fact that I did not stand up with her to rock with the music… hah… in the end we walked some distance to a bus stop try to flag a taxi but there are all “on-call”! So, we had to call in to get a cab. Anyway, the operator on the phone was really not very polite. What happened to the customer service thingy? But the taxi driver way really funny he was a very nice uncle and told us where we could stop at to wait for the on-call taxi. The trick is to go to the MacDonald near the Indoor stadium to wait for the taxi and the taxi driver will be able to find us easily.

Got home and slept at 3am late at night. And tomorrow I have to wake up early in the morning for the 9am class. Oh my, am I able to wake up?!

没有评论: