2007年6月25日

Virtuoso XIII


Well that’s the end of Virtuoso XIII.

If you ask me, it was quite an okay performance.

Why?

Well, due to them saying that they do not have enough people to perform they have the privilege of asking these very strong alumni to come back and help out. Of course, they also have help from NUS and Singapore poly (SP). Even Yang Yang’s student has to help out too. With all top performers in it, wouldn’t it be bad or our “face” if it’s still not well played?

I would say that Frances really put a lot of hard work in it. But he forgot the most important thing in life. To thank those whom have came forward to help out at the end of the concert. It's a basis courtesy that he had maybe conveniently forgotten about.

I have lots to say about the dancers in one of the song performed. Oh my, it’s not appealing at all… I’m like laughing all the way… thinking what the h*** it’s doing… but anyway from what I heard, the dance group did not actually rehearse the dance with them so no fault of them? Of course it is… no matter what they should also arrange a time to rehearse the thing together… any way, some found it amusing / I should say refreshing.

No matter what, I would still say that they still did a good job. Which I felt that it wasn’t that bad. So why am I pouring negative comments on it? Maybe, just maybe, I am just plain evil right from the start. Or maybe I am just a spoil sport that wants to dampen everyone’s spirit in the club. If I have any hope that it’ll be better, maybe, just maybe, we should have more teachers willing to teach and more enthusiastic students to go with. Because now, it is not even interest any more.

Well, photos would be post later I hope.

ttfn

没有评论: