Well, I thought I would be starting a new day happily walking to the bus stop... until I saw... WJ (a guy I have a crush on when I was in my secondary school days) well, I said hi to him... and I left... well, i was about to be late for work... or rather I have been late for work these days.
Anyway, we also have our post peak party yeah~ peak for YA 2006 is finally over... before I can just express my joy, the company has drop another bomb down on me... that is... YA 2007 peak is just round the edge where you sit. oh man... tried tiger beer today too... taste quite dry... make me feel a bit sick... well, walked with TLP and went separate ways when we were at the junction... well, looking at CHIMES... I wonder when I would have the chance to walk into the place and enjoy the night scene. Well, walking alone down the path to my bus-stop seems like a long journey especially when I thought of the incident in the morning. It just feels sad to know that the guy that you once like is married.
Well, no photos on the post peak party because my camera I brought have no battery when I want to use it… now, how lucky am I?

没有评论:
发表评论