2006年12月6日

=06.12.06= A day of birthdays and flowers

Yup… it’s Gina and Yow Heng’s birthday today~ and my friend’s YH wedding anniversary today too…

We went out after work and celebrate Gin’s birthday at “New York, New York @ Citylink Mall” a brand new restaurant … okay, actually it’s not really new, it’s just a new hang out place after restaurants like NYDC, Fish and Co, Café Cartel, Coffee Club, etc (just to name a few)

Well, I was late as usual… so Jas and Ling went to queue for a table for four “beautiful” ladies… took the bus and tata I was actually faster than gin =p so we waited and than Jas was talking about the no. of times she saw couples or a group of people holding a bunch of flowers… well, I guess it’s a day full of surprises.

Well, the food there is just great… we even have cotton candy after that … after our dinner (oh yah, the cotton candy is free!) and I love it there~















The strength of 4

<= candy floss o.O

没有评论: