Today, I meet my friend, Anting to go out shopping…. We meet at Bishan cos she doesn’t wanna go orchard… so I took the new bus “57” from Bukit Merah to meet her… cos it’s a new bus so I never taken it before… so I never knew how long it’ll take me to Bishan. All of you might never know that it actually took me “forever” to get to Bishan interchange. I actually regret taking the bus cos it took a very long way to Bishan and it took me 1 hour and 30 mins to get there when I can take another bus which will get me there within 30-45 mins, I was rotting in the bus le… while I was late to meet my friend… late for an hour… heh… I didn’t go practise today too… woke up late at 11+ so I forsake practise and meet my friend instead… haha
heh~ I also brought some comics at typ later in the evening… hmmm…
went to Mos Burger to drink the milk tea and mos chicken (yummy!)…
====end====
The day before, I meet Marry out for dinner and window shopping… heh~ and Sebast was suppose to join us but in the end he didn’t… this meeting was kind of done in impulse… haha so I didn’t ask the whole gang out… anyway Marry and I talked for sometime about work, school and the club… before we left the place around 9pm+… haiz… saw a lot of things that I wanna buy… next time go back to buy… heh
ttfn~
*shopping queen/ buget queen?*

1 条评论:
hello Shihmin,
dropping by ur blog..keep updating hor?
发表评论