2005年12月30日

My two weeks of break? No! it's study break!!

Have been going back to school for revisions for the past two weeks… have been very tired…I had burned my Christmas eve… to staying at home although I was suppose to meet my friends to study Audit (!) at school but I was down sick T.T

It was the longest 2 week break I’ll say.

The 1st week:

Monday, I spent my day at home slacking although I was suppose to study but than I went to pack my stuff for revision…

Tuesday, I woke up quite late to find a miss call by Gina. Called back and tell her I just woke up… she told me she’s alone and wanna go club house… only problem is that her club house’s key was not with her… so I had my breakfast and went to school early… reached there around 1pm but the club house is already open by Sheena… “What the…” went to school early for nothing… Nothing… Nothing… cos XZ will only come to school at 4+pm… Ooh my… I have nothing to say to the gang of people already in the club house… turned to a silent graveyard… sigh~ left to the other room to stay there … sianz~~ I went on doing my things and copied my notes and switched on my laptop. Got into the MSN and talked to Marianne... she decided to come down early... Than more and more people came… was d*mn hungry… didn’t have my lunch cos I had waffle which I brought from home as breakfast… so I have breakfast and lunch at 1pm… (WoW! I must be mad!) The AGM would start at 6pm… but than still, we still start it late… at 7pm… ha~ than we celebrate Kelvin’s birthday(Happy Birthday Catty)… we had a log cake after the AGM… but I still see people throwing the plate in the club house’s rubbish bin… so what if it’s not wet food… the cream on the cake will still attract ants and other insects doesn’t it?? Anyway, it didn’t work well… what’s the point of telling them all that??

Wednesday, I received Sebast’s SMS to meet at his club house at 9am… (wah~ very early lei) but I woke up late… woke up at 9am instead… oh my, overslept! Saw Gina's message and message her back... told her to come down to study but she say she’ll stay at home to study… I didn’t message her the other night was because I thought Sebast will… sigh~ anyway, when I went down to the club house during lunch, saw that the club house was open, went in to say hi to whoever was there… well, say Yu Hang and said hi… than he said gina just asked if I’m around. Of course I'm in school... it's just that I’ll most properly be in Sebast's club house… so how could he know? Sigh~ I don’t understand what she is thinking now or maybe it's just me. (Please don’t ask me why i felt this way)

Thursday, message her to come, waited for her message but it didn’t come… in the end, she didn’t come for our study group again… then I saw Yu Hang again this time with Jon, Faizar and one of their friend while we went down for lunch(I went to drop by the club house)… it was quite late le… around 4pm bah, than Yu Hang & Faizar came down for lunch... went to their table to talk after i finish mine and while i was being "bullied" by my table of friends… Yu Hang than asked me about Gina… I said I ask her to come but she didn’t want to… haiz~ I don’t wanna care about it le… this is especially so after Sebast enlighten me… “If she doesn’t want to come, it’s her loss and when she doesn’t do well in her exams …don’t have to be angry with her… it’s her choice…” yes! I agree… no matter what I say it’s up to her…

Friday, stayed at home to study… cos Sebast gotta do project… heard that Gina went back to school on today to do project I think… hmm… than they start to ask me to go for the Christmas eve thingy… haiz… I can’t go I gotta study at school on Saturday… I need to do revision… d*mn I couldn’t get to study any of the things… can’t get it into my head… (sad~)

Saturday, I didn’t go to school today… felt like vomiting these few days… it was especially worst on Saturday… oh my, message them I won’t be joining them… I spent my Christmas Eve in sickness, while studying…

Sunday, stayed at home feeling better, but with no mood to celebrate Christmas…

The 2nd week:

Monday, went back to school, study AFA~~ was tired… went to Bukit Timah Market to have lunch around 3pm… we talked a lot and had a good rest with Ah ling and Jas telling me about JT~ lala~ ~

Tuesday, went back for AFA revision lecture… than went back to club house to study… there I saw Yu Hang, Jon and their friend again~ than we heard that they are going to watch a movie… T-T

Wednesday, back to school again~ with my brother in the morning… met Casilda on our way to school… heard that they are discussing the “performance” thingy… went to k-po for a while~ after that, Gina came, quite late to be exact… haiz… another studying day to end with… we had free lunch in the end :)

Thursday, came back to school to study again? Haiz~

Friday, went to the club house to sing and play the guitar with Sebast’s permission after lunch… play until we didn’t manage to complete our revision… haha~


*how could this happen to me??*

没有评论: