2005年9月25日

Music Camp

Camp starts after our examination ends… with everyone with no mood to go for the camp… haha… I only packed my bag on that day and went early to school with my stupid laptop…

I begin my journey to the 3 day 3 night camp…

Camp Day 1
Reached club house in the afternoon hoping to help clear the dormitory, only find them all away buying things for the camp, no “igloo”(I think that’s the spelling lah), everything is not prepared well! Wow! I’m surprise actually… I never thought that it would be in this way. At least last year’s camp committee had problems with each other, but they still get the things done in time.

Haiz… What is happening?? I don’t feel like knowing… seeing them running around, without any rest and run around, buying food for the camp, saddens me… I don’t like what I’m seeing but…

Have my share of fun in the games… the ice-breaking games in the … though we are like playing the same game from the days when I start going camp.

My group end the night by saying we teach each other the instrument we play than we put up a performance… we are suppose to learn the song “Long, Long Ago”… than we tried to learn cello, violin and guitar…

Than went we know we are going to perform at another place instead of the music room… than Yue Ying say the cellos can’t take anymore “hits” and “knocks” from the already “damaged” cellos

When to sleep at 3am after hearing ghost story… from Michelle, Pei Hua, Faizar and the rest who sat there after their bath (especially the guys HA~)… wow, there are stories from Vietnam, the school, the army, etc…

The end of 1st night

Camp Day 2

Slept for about 2 hours and woke up at around 6am. Also woke up the rest like Nicole, Charmaine, Yue Ying, Pei Hua and Gina… I’m surprise that the “freshies” can wake up earlier than us… cos last year, Gina and I were the “early birds”… tired to wake Ai Lin up but can’t… left her there in the dormitory… later we walk slowly back as we know that she did not bring any tooth paste… haha… *evil me*
Than we have breakfast… scramble egg, beans and bread… and most of us had extra ingredients (egg shell) given to us as extra "calcium" so my group mates say (fr Tian Sheng esp)...

After that, we had practise from 9am to12pm. Was having a frustrated training session. . In between practise, we are separated to “games” and “practise” rooms… I had no mood to practise when I was in the “practise” room but when I was in the “games” room where we have games... organized by Jeremy Poh and Li Ting... I’m felt better… but than, after lunch, there is another practise from 1pm to 4pm.
I don’t feel happy at all… one, most probably was because I was always shouting out to people to look after their violins especially if it’s their own PERSONAL violin… I can’t possibly be looking after your things mah… and secondly, it is mainly is because the “feel” is not there any more?

After that, we went back to the dormitory and change to sports attire.

We played sports game (choose either basketball or soccer)… wasn’t in the mood to play… went around taking photos instead while I wait for my group’s turn to play... haha… had more fun taking pictures than playing… kept “eating snake” while playing the game later… run to Gina and Sheena to slack at their place… *laughs* because I’m bored… there is no motivation to play hard… compared to last year’s where we had to compete with each other to get food… hmm that’s more interesting… though I want to play “food on the road aka 十字路口” ( I commented lah… but they are not interested in it... they ask me where to get the money...) T-T

After that we had treasure hunt… I’m a “bronze” while Sheen is “silver”, and Gina is “pirate”. We are part of the game IC where we hide and run away from those “treasure hunters” haha… but I have been the unlucky one… I kept getting caught… but it was fun… especially when I see the “sotong ball” group is really “blur” can’t even see us when we are so oblivious that we are there.

JP’s group has been having bad luck… kept seeing pirates or those who are not what they are looking for… but I think the worst is Iwran’s group as in the end what they only want is for us to cancel all the signature they got… than we went to approve it … haha… so the group got all the 3 bronze and a silver.

Went to bed quite late because we had a change to what we are performing in the last minute. that is because we only got to know that day that we’re not performing at the music room… than we had to change our performance to a "strum and sing" performance. We sang “對面的女孩看過來” instead which explains why we went to sleep late… and ended up sleeping at 3am again… haiz…

Went to the Sports Hall toilet to bath… wow, that’s a lot of cockroach… especially during the wee hour of the morning (around 3am ++). Forgive me for letting you all wait for me to bath together… thanks… (I am very grateful)

The end of 2nd night

Camp Day 3

We are playing water games today… it was like… OMG… y am I always kanna splashed by people? Especially that stupid pig call ZR… made me ill after that… was shivering at night before the BBQ starts… I was so cold I wanted to sleep… as I do not have extra clothes with me so, Gina had to call De Jun to take it for me… T.T later, at night, we watched “The Maid”… wah~~ not as horrible as we thought… we almost sleep in fact… I was trying really hard to keep myself awake…

Finally, I made it through… was trying to be awake the whole night with Gina, and the rest… but they fell asleep in the end… Than Yu Hang and Tian Sheng ask mi to go up sleep so I walked with them to the dormitory lor… before we reached, Tian Sheng suddenly tell Yu Hang that he wants to go toilet and ask him to accompany him to the toilet… as most of us know, the guy's toilet is very far away from the dormitory… haha~ so Yu Hang than ask him to go to the girls toilet instead… >.<>
The end of 3rd night
Camp Day 4

Wake up than viewed the video that was taken during camp... and we took photos with our own group and as a whole group (as in team 1,2,3,4, “freshies”, “senior” and “all”).
But before I go home with my brother, it was raining heavily… haiz… when we reach home; we took a bath before going to sleep…

I guess I was really tried; I fell asleep in the bathroom! I took 2 hours to have my bath T.T

Than I went to have a bit of lunch before I fell on my bed to sleep until my mom wakes me up for dinner…

=end of story=

没有评论: